We have the pleasure to invite you and your friends to a candle making workshop where you will learn how to create your own scented soy candles using natural and sustainable ingredients.
Our hands-on candle making class will be 2 hours of learning and fun, accompanied by bubbles and/or tea, coffee and some extra yummies.
Number of attendees: 10-12.
What you will learn
- Learn how to make your very own soy candles and wax melts.
- Understand the art and process of candle making and learn how to solve common candle making problems in an easy and simple way.
- Learn about different types of waxes and what temperatures to use for melting and pouring that make the best candles.
What you get to take home
- a medium candle, burn time approximately 40 hours,
- a travel candle, burn time approximately 25 hours,
- and a box of melts, all made by you.
Products value over $70
$119 per person
You will be learning the secrets to creating beautiful handmade candles in our very own candle making studio.
After so many months of distancing, we are so excited to catch up in real life and share our story and our passion with you. We look forward to meeting you very soon!
Love, Marina xx